Family offices continue to be a hot topic these days. According to FINTRX, a Boston-based family office data and research platform, there are now 2,350 family offices globally, with over $50 million in AUM. That is an increase of 23% over the previous year when the same report showed 1,910 family offices with over $50… Read more
- The Rise of Family Offices and Secondary Interests
- Secondary Deals: Is the whole always greater than the sum of the parts?
- PE Secondaries: New Strategies and Geographies Take Growing Market Share
- Pop goes the VC bubble and boom go VC secondaries?
- Small PE Secondaries Find Their Place Even as Average Deal Size Increases