Shahram Seyedin-Noor is the Founder and General Partner of Civilization Ventures, a San Francisco-based venture capital fund investing at the intersection of health tech and synthetic biology. We recently caught up with Shahram to discuss his fund’s unique value proposition and his experience successfully leveraging the Palico marketplace. How would you describe your specialized fund… Read more
- The Rise of Family Offices and Secondary Interests
- Secondary Deals: Is the whole always greater than the sum of the parts?
- PE Secondaries: New Strategies and Geographies Take Growing Market Share
- Pop goes the VC bubble and boom go VC secondaries?
- Small PE Secondaries Find Their Place Even as Average Deal Size Increases