Private equity general partners and limited partners have been hit by waves of complex and often contradictory regulatory reform in recent years. Last month’s lifting of the 80-year-old ban forbidding mass solicitation in the United States for private equity funds, and the implementation in July of the European Union’s Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive –… Read more
- Placing your bets on a young buck: why it pays to invest in emerging managers
- German Q&A: Christian Czernich, CEO, Founder und Managing Partner bei Round2 Capital Partners
- Will 2019 be the Year of Politically Motivated Secondary Sales?
- Secondary Pricing List – Secondary Funds Sell at Par or Better Despite Falling Stock Prices
- PE Secondaries: Liquidity! Liquidity! Liquidity!