In the six years since Palico’s online marketplace for private equity funds was founded, average fund size in the industry has nearly doubled to $1.3 billion. This, along with record amounts of capital available for investment, is a sign of rude health. Yet larger and larger funds competing against each other are likely to have… Read more
- German Q&A: Christian Czernich, CEO, Founder und Managing Partner bei Round2 Capital Partners
- Will 2019 be the Year of Politically Motivated Secondary Sales?
- Secondary Pricing List – Secondary Funds Sell at Par or Better Despite Falling Stock Prices
- PE Secondaries: Liquidity! Liquidity! Liquidity!
- Civilization Ventures Raises Capital on Palico