June 23rd, 2017 Highlights: – PE Buyout Value Reaches a Ten-Year High – The Big Growth is in Retail – Stock Grants Improve Profit and PE Image – Secondary Prices are Rising – Investors Still Like Energy – PE KeyTrends Quick Question Results PE BUYOUT VALUE REACHES A TEN-YEAR RECORD IN THE FIRST HALF, reports… Read more
- Secondary Deals: Is the whole always greater than the sum of the parts?
- PE Secondaries: New Strategies and Geographies Take Growing Market Share
- Pop goes the VC bubble and boom go VC secondaries?
- Small PE Secondaries Find Their Place Even as Average Deal Size Increases
- Placing your bets on a young buck: why it pays to invest in emerging managers