Palico’s digital marketplace is the first venue that makes it easy to buy and sell small secondaries, these are stakes of $10 million or less, sold by limited partners after fundraising has closed (typically once the fund is largely invested, making it possible to evaluate return prospects with greater certainty). Small secondaries tend to get… Read more
- Placing your bets on a young buck: why it pays to invest in emerging managers
- German Q&A: Christian Czernich, CEO, Founder und Managing Partner bei Round2 Capital Partners
- Will 2019 be the Year of Politically Motivated Secondary Sales?
- Secondary Pricing List – Secondary Funds Sell at Par or Better Despite Falling Stock Prices
- PE Secondaries: Liquidity! Liquidity! Liquidity!