Gone are the days when investors passively entrusted money to fund managers and patiently waited for cash calls and distributions. The private equity industry has matured and today there is a new breed of investor: more demanding and sophisticated and willing to take an ever-increasing role in deal sourcing and operational management. This new LP… Read more
- German Q&A: Christian Czernich, CEO, Founder und Managing Partner bei Round2 Capital Partners
- Will 2019 be the Year of Politically Motivated Secondary Sales?
- Secondary Pricing List – Secondary Funds Sell at Par or Better Despite Falling Stock Prices
- PE Secondaries: Liquidity! Liquidity! Liquidity!
- Civilization Ventures Raises Capital on Palico