Secondary portfolios are trending towards majority or single buyer sales, but sellers may be missing out on optimizing pricing Billion dollar transactions are becoming more commonplace in the secondary market, with sellers shopping around record-breaking portfolios as of late. Secondary funds are raising record amounts of capital, just note the surge of mega-funds in the… Read more
- Secondary Deals: Is the whole always greater than the sum of the parts?
- PE Secondaries: New Strategies and Geographies Take Growing Market Share
- Pop goes the VC bubble and boom go VC secondaries?
- Small PE Secondaries Find Their Place Even as Average Deal Size Increases
- Placing your bets on a young buck: why it pays to invest in emerging managers