Highlights: – The Silver Lining in Norway’s Rejection of PE – Yale’s Pointed Rebuttal of Buffet on PE – Buy and Build Becomes the Norm in LBOs – A Record 80 Percent of Leveraged Loans are Cov-Lite – LBO Funds are Registering Record Returns – PE KeyTrends Quick Question Results THERE’S A SILVER LINING BURIED… Read more
- Secondary Deals: Is the whole always greater than the sum of the parts?
- PE Secondaries: New Strategies and Geographies Take Growing Market Share
- Pop goes the VC bubble and boom go VC secondaries?
- Small PE Secondaries Find Their Place Even as Average Deal Size Increases
- Placing your bets on a young buck: why it pays to invest in emerging managers