Highlights: – The Silver Lining in Norway’s Rejection of PE – Yale’s Pointed Rebuttal of Buffet on PE – Buy and Build Becomes the Norm in LBOs – A Record 80 Percent of Leveraged Loans are Cov-Lite – LBO Funds are Registering Record Returns – PE KeyTrends Quick Question Results THERE’S A SILVER LINING BURIED… Read more
- Placing your bets on a young buck: why it pays to invest in emerging managers
- German Q&A: Christian Czernich, CEO, Founder und Managing Partner bei Round2 Capital Partners
- Will 2019 be the Year of Politically Motivated Secondary Sales?
- Secondary Pricing List – Secondary Funds Sell at Par or Better Despite Falling Stock Prices
- PE Secondaries: Liquidity! Liquidity! Liquidity!