This report highlights answers to survey questions concerning private equity fundraising, performance and secondaries. The questions – an integral part of our monthly KeyTrends press summary and commentary – were sent to limited partner and general partner members of Palico between January and July 2017. Each of the survey questions generated an average of 72… Read more
- Pop goes the VC bubble and boom go VC secondaries?
- Small PE Secondaries Find Their Place Even as Average Deal Size Increases
- Placing your bets on a young buck: why it pays to invest in emerging managers
- German Q&A: Christian Czernich, CEO, Founder und Managing Partner bei Round2 Capital Partners
- Will 2019 be the Year of Politically Motivated Secondary Sales?