A Palico survey of limited partners who’ve successfully purchased stakes in private equity funds on the secondary market over the last six months shows exceptionally strong pricing, with the average sale happening at 99.8 percent of a fund’s most recently reported net asset value. Moreover, 12 out of the 25 funds for which Palico has… Read more
- German Q&A: Christian Czernich, CEO, Founder und Managing Partner bei Round2 Capital Partners
- Will 2019 be the Year of Politically Motivated Secondary Sales?
- Secondary Pricing List – Secondary Funds Sell at Par or Better Despite Falling Stock Prices
- PE Secondaries: Liquidity! Liquidity! Liquidity!
- Civilization Ventures Raises Capital on Palico