An International Monetary Fund World Economic Outlook report observes that emerging markets account for over 75 percent of today’s global growth, “nearly double the share of just two decades ago.” If you’re looking to participate in that growth the best way to do it is through private equity. Only a small portion of emerging markets… Read more
- Secondary Deals: Is the whole always greater than the sum of the parts?
- PE Secondaries: New Strategies and Geographies Take Growing Market Share
- Pop goes the VC bubble and boom go VC secondaries?
- Small PE Secondaries Find Their Place Even as Average Deal Size Increases
- Placing your bets on a young buck: why it pays to invest in emerging managers