An International Monetary Fund World Economic Outlook report observes that emerging markets account for over 75 percent of today’s global growth, “nearly double the share of just two decades ago.” If you’re looking to participate in that growth the best way to do it is through private equity. Only a small portion of emerging markets… Read more
- Placing your bets on a young buck: why it pays to invest in emerging managers
- German Q&A: Christian Czernich, CEO, Founder und Managing Partner bei Round2 Capital Partners
- Will 2019 be the Year of Politically Motivated Secondary Sales?
- Secondary Pricing List – Secondary Funds Sell at Par or Better Despite Falling Stock Prices
- PE Secondaries: Liquidity! Liquidity! Liquidity!