The past couple of weeks have been full of encouraging news for private equity fundraising. According to recently released industry statistics, some 130 private equity funds held final closes worth slightly more than $69 billion between January and March, with buyout fundraising – the lion’s share of volume – nearly doubling. Silver Lake Partners closed… Read more
- German Q&A: Christian Czernich, CEO, Founder und Managing Partner bei Round2 Capital Partners
- Will 2019 be the Year of Politically Motivated Secondary Sales?
- Secondary Pricing List – Secondary Funds Sell at Par or Better Despite Falling Stock Prices
- PE Secondaries: Liquidity! Liquidity! Liquidity!
- Civilization Ventures Raises Capital on Palico